Saturday, March 5, 2011
We experience peace and joy when we discover and practice life’s beautiful paradoxes:
• When we give, we receive.
• When we forgive, we are forgiven.
• When we love, we are loved.
• When we serve, we are served.
• When we show mercy, we receive mercy.
• When we give peace, we receive peace.
• When we show kindness, we experience kindness.
• When we give God our hearts, He gives us His heart filled with unspeakable love.
We always receive more than we give. Gratitude, generosity, and goodness are the keys to peace. Love is the path.
May you walk in the path of peace today.
© Carol Brown